How to Write a Promotional Email
Email marketing is not just a buzzword. It is a powerful driving force for any campaign. According to a study, more and more business owners around the world are suffering from high bounce rate and shopping cart abandonment rate as well as losing their game. That is why, it is more than important to devise a strategic marketing approach to achieve targets, attract customers and establish better relationship with them.
Now the question is, what to do? So, the smart answer is adopt email marketing strategy, which offers a huge opportunity to businesses or almost all types. Now the question arises, is it possible for everyone to formulate an email marketing strategy and reap benefits instantly, so, the answer is no. Because it needs a lot of efforts, research, time as well as knowledge to understand and devise a brilliant email marketing strategy.
First and foremost, is it is essential to write impressive promotional emails for your readers. Of course, it is bit difficult, but can accelerate the overall marketing efforts. It can bring drastic change as well as reduce the overall attrition rate of customers.
No doubt, promotional email marketing has become the key to success, let’s discover how…
Write emails that aim to foster relationships – Today, people have no time to invest their time in reading lengthy emails that aren’t even specific to them. That is why, it is essential to write and send personalised emails for subscribers to attract their attention. It will also help you to establish a relationship with them. It also fosters a human relation with them and make them feel good.
- Focus on the tone of your email.
- Establish relationship with readers.
- Provide premium quality content.
- Add a personal touch to your emails.
- Always be grateful to your readers.
Provide value –
If you fail to offer something value to your audience, you may lose the grip. Means, you should always write relevant, informational and specific mails that can improve the decision making of customers. You can offer coupons, discounts, deals, etc. to efficiently promote your product/service/brand.
- Create email to educate and inspire readers.
- Explain product features.
- Embed explainer videos in your emails.
Attention arresting mails-
It is true that emails have their own limitations. That is why, it is advisable to adopt a clean and clear technique to Capture Attention of your audiences. Try to write short and convincing mails.
- Create short and sweet subject lines.
- Offer unique value to readers.
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Don’t exaggerate content or product features.
Create easy to read emails –
According to a study, most people scan mails rather reading them completely. Hence, it is vital to create easy to read emails that are organised and formatted.
- Never write difficult to read emails.
- Never compel users.
- Make mails that are easy to skim.
- Use bullet points.
- Use quality pictures, and create specific sections, or paragraph breaks.
- Create clean and easy mails.
- Use quality and relevant templates.
- Provide detailed information.
- Use call-to-action links or buttons.
- Understand customer’s behaviour.
- Design a strong email marketing campaign.
- Most importantly, use best email marketing tools.
- Focus on timing.
Whether you want to improve your brand image, reach your target audiences, or establish relationship with your customers, improve branding efforts or enhance marketing efforts, you must use the power and potential of promotional emails. No doubt, email marketing is a direct communication channel, so use it wisely.